National Arts & Culture Trainer
CONDITIONS TO BE A JSBN
- Possess basic level of expertise in respective fields.
- 21 years - 50 years of age
- Good personality and background and no criminal records.
- Certified Coach after completing National Cultural Arts Coaching course and passed the examinations.
APPLICATION FOR JSBN COURSE
- Please refer to the nearest state JKKN
- Fill in the form provided and verified by state JKKN Director
IDENTIFICATION NUMBER A JSBN who passes the Coach Assessment Test (PPJ) will be accredited as JSB by receiving JSBN Certificate and JSBN Card stating JSBN number and other information of the coach.
JSBN VALIDITY PERIOD The JSBN
JSBN VALIDITY PERIOD The JSBN validity period is only two (2) years
JSBN qualifies to receive payments based on stipulated rates if they are involved in any programmes organized by any parties. Rate of payment is subject to the approval of the organizer.
National Cultural Arts Coaches are trained instructors in specific arts fields that encompasses dance, theatre, music (kompang / gamelan), silat, top spinning and linguistic arts recognized by the government of Malaysia
Cultural Arts Guidance Division
Headquarters, National Department for Culture and Arts
Level 30, TH Perdana Tower
Lot 1001, Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone No. : 03-2614 8200 / 2011 / 8287
Fax No. : 03 2614 8394
Email :husri[at]jkkn.gov.my / jumaninor[at]jkkn.gov.my