Registration of JKKN Cultural Volunteers
Role Of Volunteers
- Volunteers will be given tasks according to suitability of location/programe being organized or according to their respective expertise.
- The task/role of cultural volunteer does not focus towards a specific field but more likely to be comprehensive. Cultural Volunteer should be more keen to multitasking. For example, cultural volunteer will not only focus on their jobs behind the stage but also able to act as the front liner for department activities/programmes.
Summary Of Programme/Activity
- This programe is the re-branding of Cultural Volunteer Camp
- To develop the culture of volunteerism among Malaysians especially for the youth and teenage groups in spurring the development of arts and cultural activities.
- To create national cultural volunteer database.
- To create and nurture group of volunteers which will continuously assist programmes organized by JKKN.
- To develop spirit of volunteerism as society's noble value.
Culture Arts Enhancement Division
Headquarters, National Department for Culture and Arts
Level 30, TH Perdana Tower
Lot 1001, Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone No.: 03-2614 8200 / 8298
Fax No. : 03 2697 1066
Email : psnb[at]jkkn.gov.my
- CULTURAL VOLUNTEER MEMBERSHIP FORM